Kellyanne Conway

For heated discussions, controversial opinions and rants.
Adelaide

Kellyanne Conway

Postby Adelaide » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:16 am

On Sunday morning, Conway, who has served as Trump’s campaign manager since August, made the rounds on the political talk shows sporting a toothy smile and red blouse. Her demeanor was as sunny as ever, and she did her best to convince viewers that despite all evidence to the contrary, Donald J. Trump will prevail.

On CNN’s State of the Union, Conway deflected from the first question, about Trump’s 15-minute tirade against his accusers distracting from the rest of his speech in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, by talking about his plan to “create 25 million jobs.” Conway blamed the media for not focusing on that, rather than Trump’s stated plan to sue the women accusing him of wrongdoing after the election is over.

Conway is the quintessential happy warrior, a much more reliable and eloquent spokesperson for Trump than the other talking heads who work on his behalf. Still, the alternate reality she presents on television is hard to reconcile with what Trump says himself, onstage at his rallies, and the apparent negative effect that has on his precious poll numbers.

“If you see me sitting here as a campaign manager, then that's where my heart and my head are,” Conway assured Wallace.

Donald Trump Campaign Manager Kellyanne Conway's Super Sad Sunday - the Daily Beast

Every interview is proving she is not equipped for the task she has been given. She's not qualified and she is showing it. Trump made a serious mistake by adding her to his team.

Sweetchuck
Moderator of the Hole

Re: Kellyanne Conway

Postby Sweetchuck » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:39 am

I have no idea who she is
My junk is ugly

Adelaide

Postby Adelaide » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:53 am

Sweetchuck wrote:I have no idea who she is

Trump's idiot campaign manager. Trump would have been more successful without her. She is really an idiot. And her smile is creepy... like, dig up her basement because there are likely bodies. It's disturbing to watch her, but this past Sunday apparently she went on all of the morning shows and botched them, which is what the article is about.

Sweetchuck
Moderator of the Hole

Postby Sweetchuck » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:56 am

Adelaide wrote:
Sweetchuck wrote:I have no idea who she is

Trump's idiot campaign manager. Trump would have been more successful without her. She is really an idiot. And her smile is creepy... like, dig up her basement because there are likely bodies. It's disturbing to watch her, but this past Sunday apparently she went on all of the morning shows and botched them, which is what the article is about.

Kellyann Conway sounds like Faux News's new middle aged bubblehead bleach bag.

Didn't Trumps previous two or three campaign managers crash and burn?
My junk is ugly

Tahuyaman
Location: Bremerton, Washington or Sayulita, Mexico mid Nov to Late April.

Postby Tahuyaman » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:39 pm

Trump's campaign manager isn't the problem. His problem is that he doesn't listen to the people he hired to help manage his campaign. He's too egotistical to take someone else's advice.

Adelaide

Postby Adelaide » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:42 pm

Tahuyaman wrote:Trump's campaign manager isn't the problem. His problem is that he doesn't listen to the people he hired to help manage his campaign. He's too egotistical to take someone else's advice.

Have you seen her in interviews? She's horrible.

Tahuyaman

Postby Tahuyaman » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:58 pm

Adelaide wrote:

Yes, I have seen her. She's no worse than most. The people speaking in support of the two major party candidates have a tough job as both are horrible choices.

Adelaide

Postby Adelaide » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:00 pm

Tahuyaman wrote:
Adelaide wrote:

Yes. She's no worse than most. The people speaking in support of the two major party candidates have a tough job as both are horrible choices.

Not going to argue that they're trying to sell shit candidates, but she really was a poor choice. Doesn't matter how horrible a candidate is, you still try to shine the turd, so to speak. She'll just give up (like walking out on Dana Bash) or go blank and have no answer. She Can't even pivot properly.

It is painful to watch.

Tahuyaman

Postby Tahuyaman » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:29 pm

Actually, I've noticed that those who interview her usually don't listen to her responses. They just throw out attack after attack trying to keep her continually on the defensive.

It is completely obvious that the media has taken sides and aren't making any attempts to hide it.

Peter1469
Forum Framer

Postby Peter1469 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:48 pm

We need citizens running for office. As opposed to politicians that only say what they think we want to hear.