Trump did not WIN! Hillary LOST!

For heated discussions, controversial opinions and rants.
Archer
Forum Framer

Trump did not WIN! Hillary LOST!

Postby Archer » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:25 pm

We had Trump V/S Clinton! Trump won! Why? It was close! Why?

I will tell you why! Look at the electoral map! Clinton did not represent that much of the country! Where she won, she won big, very big! Why?

Well she was probably the worst choice that has ever run on the (D) ticket! Do not get me wrong Trump is a mess but he is a mess with a message! Yes he had a message! All Hillary had was an indictment hanging over her head, investigations into everything and her Message? Trump is a bad man but we are stronger together!

What were her views on immigration? Iran? Trade? Jobs? anything? She had no message other than Trump is a bad man.
Trump did not win! Hillary LOST!

valleyranch

Re: Trump did not WIN! Hillary LOST!

Postby valleyranch » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:06 pm

Greetings Archer, Trump is for all is known, a good man. Yes, the hillary was a problem, but they didn't care, they, over there, like her just the way she is and forgive her anything. You're correct: Trump has a message that we like, and his acting and talking at times just like you and I doesn't make him bad in my book.

Trump our President Elect is as good, and in many ways much better than anything or anyone that has shown up for years. Aside from that, I'm looking forward to what may be a healing of this gaping wound in our left side,how bout you?

I think we've all won, when the people heading that terrible admin that have been telling and teaching that: I hate him and he hates me and they hate us all, well the sooner we have a administration that is on the side of Americans all and not one against the other and does government as a business~I think we'll all be much better off and on the way to getting well.

Richard

Peter1469
Forum Framer

Re: Trump did not WIN! Hillary LOST!

Postby Peter1469 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:23 pm

We will see soon enough.