North Korea

Current events and latest news topics.
Peter1469
Forum Framer

North Korea

Postby Peter1469 » Mon May 15, 2017 3:50 am

North Korea says missile could carry large nuclear warhead

It is time to attack North Korea.

North Korea says the missile it tested Sunday is capable of carrying a large nuclear warhead, state media said Monday.

The country's leader, Kim Jong Un, supervised the launch of the Hwasong-12 missile that reached an altitude of 2,111.5 kilometers (1,312 miles) and flew 787 kilometers (489 miles), according to state news agency KCNA.
The test was "aimed at verifying the tactical and technological specifications of the newly developed ballistic rocket capable of carrying a large-size heavy nuclear warhead," KCNA said.

North Korea warned the United States not to provoke it, saying the "US mainland and Pacific operations" are within range of North Korean missiles.

Analysts called this North Korea's most successful missile test ever and a significant advancement in its quest to build a nuclear-capable intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM).

Tahuyaman
Location: Bremerton, Washington or Sayulita, Mexico mid Nov to Late April.

Re: North Korea

Postby Tahuyaman » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:55 pm

I don't know that it's time to attack N Korea, but it may be time for a dramatic show of force. Something which also grabs the attention of the Chinese. The best solution there is one which motivates the Chinese to get N Korea back under control.

Peter1469
Forum Framer

Re: North Korea

Postby Peter1469 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:40 pm

Tahuyaman wrote:I don't know that it's time to attack N Korea, but it may be time for a dramatic show of force. Something which also grabs the attention of the Chinese. The best solution there is one which motivates the Chinese to get N Korea back under control.

In the past I have read that the experts say that ICBM tech is the trigger for US action- because we have no HUMIT inside North Korea to know when they are successful with miniaturization of their nuclear weapons.

Now, after the successful NK ICBM test, some of the main stream media are posting articles citing experts that say we have years before NK can miniaturize their nukes. I am not sure how they know that, or how we could monitor that.

We should aim to take down any future missile launches. When we have to attack North Korea we should focus on their nuclear sites and the border area where their artillery is. If the North sends waves of troops south we can carpet bomb them.